What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Columbus, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Columbus appreciate the city's affordability, diverse cultural attractions, and vibrant nightlife. They also enjoy the city's easy access to outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and kayaking. Additionally, the city's strong job market and growing tech industry make it an attractive destination for digital nomads. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the city's lack of public transportation and limited international cuisine options to be drawbacks," explained one expat living in Columbus, the United States.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Columbus?
- What do I need to know before moving to Columbus?
- How do I find a place to live in Columbus?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Columbus?
- What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?
- How do I meet people in Columbus?
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like in Columbus?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Columbus?
- What is the social scene like in Columbus?
- What advice to expats in Columbus have about housing?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- Is the cost of living in Columbus high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Columbus?
- Why do people move to Columbus?
What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?If you live in Columbus, newcomers to Columbus would love to hear your answer to this question: