What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Bermuda. They wrote...
"Expats in Bermuda appreciate the friendly and welcoming nature of the local people. They also enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and the relaxed pace of life. The stunning natural beauty of the island is another draw for expats, with its white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and lush green hills. The vibrant culture of Bermuda, with its unique blend of British and Caribbean influences, is also a major attraction. Expats also appreciate the excellent healthcare system and the high standard of living in Bermuda," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Bermuda?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bermuda?
- What is life like in Bermuda?
- What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bermuda?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bermuda accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bermuda like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bermuda?
- What are medical services in Bermuda like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bermuda?
- What are emergency services like in Bermuda?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bermuda?
- How are local medical facilities in Bermuda?
- As a foreigner living in Bermuda, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Bermuda, newcomers to Bermuda would love to hear your answer to this question.