10 Things to Know Before Moving to Japan
Summary: If you're planning a move to Japan, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Japan.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Japan Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Japan
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Japan
- Best Places to Live in Japan
- Real Estate in Japan
- Guide to Real Estate in Japan
- Pros & Cons of Living in Japan
- Cost of Living in Japan
- Do I need Health Insurance When Moving to Japan?
- Best Places to Ski in Japan
- Having a Baby in Japan
- Health Insurance in Japan
- 2024 Guide to Living in Japan
- Pros and Cons of Living in Japan 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Japan