5 Tips for Living in Istanbul
Expats that live in Istanbul, Turkey enjoy a city that is both rich in culture and history. Here are some tips and important considerations for relocating to Istanbul, Turkey.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- 5 Tips for Living in Istanbul
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Turkey
- Best Places to Live in Turkey
- Real Estate in Turkey
- Pros & Cons of Living in Turkey
- Moving with a Pet to Turkey
- What It's Like Living in Istanbul
- Pros and Cons of Living in Turkey 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Turkey
"5 Tips for Living in Istanbul" this article can be very good guide for who ever come to Istanbul..RosaRossa
Any recommendation on realtors renting to foreigners? Any recommendation on schools that teach Turkish to foreigners? Also, any recommendation on foreign groups (Italian, French, German, Spanish, English, woman's group)? Thanks all for any reply.