7 Things to Know Before Moving to New Zealand
Summary: Expats love New Zealand's beautiful landscapes, beaches, forests, national parks and other natural wonders. Life in New Zealand is generally considered safe and secure, with low crime rates, reliable health and education systems, and a strong economy. The long, sunny days and mild climate also make daily life here very pleasant. If you are considering a move to New Zealand, here are 7 things to know before you move.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- New Zealand Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in New Zealand
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in New Zealand
- Best Places to Live in New Zealand
- Real Estate in New Zealand
- Guide to Real Estate in New Zealand
- Pros & Cons of Living in New Zealand
- Cost of Living in New Zealand
- 15 Best Places to Live in New Zealand
- 10 Best Places to Live on the Coast in New Zealand
- Understanding the Health System in New Zealand
- Guide to Obtaining Residency in New Zealand
- 2023 Guide to Moving to New Zealand