Understanding the Health System in Kenya
Summary: Discover the realities of the healthcare system in Kenya and how it may serve expats, digital nomads, retirees, and others who relocate or reside in the country.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Kenya Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kenya
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Kenya
- Best Places to Live in Kenya
- Real Estate in Kenya
- Guide to Real Estate in Kenya
- Pros & Cons of Living in Kenya
- Cost of Living in Kenya
- How to Enroll in the Public Healthcare System in Kenya
- How to Get a Driver's License in Kenya
- Understanding the Health System in Kenya
- Expat Guide to Residency in Kenya
- Pros and Cons of Living in Kenya 2024