France Expat Forum
Guide to Living in France covering expat life, local culture, finding a home, diversity and more.
Join our France forum to meet other expats and talk about living in France.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in France.
Expats often ask if health insurance is free in France or if you need health insurance to go to France. Here is basic information about the French healthcare system.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in France.
Expats all over the world dream of someday making France their next destination. As with other countries, there is a lot of planning involved, and a lot of decisions to be made.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in France.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in France.
Advice for people retiring in France.
Expats offer tips on health insurance, renting in Paris, culture shock, meeting people and more.
- France Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in France
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in France
- Real Estate in France
- Guide to Real Estate in France
- Pros & Cons of Living in France
- Cost of Living in France
- 7 Tips For Working In Paris
- 10 Tips for Living in France
- Finding the Right International School in France
- 2022 Guide to Moving to France