Cost of Living in Bogor, Indonesia
Last updated on Feb 17, 2023
Summary: The cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia is generally considered to be quite affordable. A nice 1 bedroom apartment in Bogor can cost anywhere from $200 to $400 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost from $400 to $600 per month. The cost of dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Bogor is usually around $10 per person.
Is the cost of living in Bogor high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Bogor, they wrote:
"The cost of living in Bogor is generally considered to be quite affordable. Basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing are relatively inexpensive compared to other cities in the country. Additionally, the city offers a variety of entertainment and leisure activities that are also reasonably priced," explained one expat living in Bogor.
Will I save money living in Bogor?
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bogor?
- How do I find a place to live in Bogor?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bogor?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bogor?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bogor?
- What should I pack when moving to Bogor?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bogor?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Bogor?
- What are healthcare services like in Bogor?
- Is the cost of living in Bogor high?
- Will I save money living in Bogor?
- Why do people move to Bogor?
- How are healthcare services Bogor?
- What are medical services in Bogor like?