Will I save money living in Marbella?
We asked expats if they save money living in Marbella. They said...
"Living in Marbella can be significantly cheaper than living in the United States. The cost of living in Marbella is generally lower than in the US, with rent, groceries, and other everyday expenses costing much less. Additionally, the cost of healthcare is much lower in Spain than in the US, making it a great option for those looking to save money," said another expat in Marbella, Spain.
- What should I pack when moving to Marbella?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Marbella?
- Will I be able to find a job in Marbella?
- What is life like in Marbella?
- What do expats in Marbella appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Marbella?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Marbella accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Marbella like?
- What are healthcare services like in Marbella?
- What are medical services in Marbella like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Marbella?
- What are emergency services like in Marbella?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Marbella?
- How are local medical facilities in Marbella?
- As a foreigner living in Marbella, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I save money living in Marbella?If you live in Marbella, newcomers to Marbella would love to hear your answer to this question.