What are healthcare services like in Panajachel?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Panajachel. They wrote...
"Healthcare services in Panajachel are limited. There is one public hospital, Hospital Nacional de Panajachel, which provides basic medical services. Additionally, there are several private clinics and pharmacies in the area that offer medical services and medications. However, the quality of care and availability of medications can be limited. For more serious medical issues, many people in Panajachel travel to larger cities such as Guatemala City or Antigua for treatment," commented one expat who made the move to Panajachel, Guatemala.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Panajachel?
- What do I need to know before moving to Panajachel?
- How do I find a place to live in Panajachel?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Panajachel?
- What is the average cost of housing in Panajachel?
- How do I meet people in Panajachel?
- What should I pack when moving to Panajachel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Panajachel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Panajachel?
- What is life like in Panajachel?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Panajachel?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Panajachel?
- What is the social scene like in Panajachel?
- What advice to expats in Panajachel have about housing?
- What are medical services in Panajachel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Panajachel?
- Is the cost of living in Panajachel high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Panajachel?
- Why do people move to Panajachel?
What are healthcare services like in Panajachel?If you live in Panajachel, newcomers to Panajachel would love to hear your answer to this question.