Is there a lot of crime in Munich?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Munich is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. However, like any major city, there are some areas where crime is more common. Pickpocketing and other petty crimes are the most common types of crime in Munich, and visitors should take precautions to protect their belongings. Violent crime is relatively rare in Munich, but it is still important to be aware of your surroundings and take sensible safety precautions," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Munich, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do expats in Munich appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Munich?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Munich accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Munich like?
- What are healthcare services like in Munich?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- What are emergency services like in Munich?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Munich?
- How are local medical facilities in Munich?
- As a foreigner living in Munich, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Munich?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.