What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Nicosia is generally quite pleasant. The city is a vibrant and modern hub, with plenty of cafes, restaurants, and bars to explore. The cost of living is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. The city is also well-connected, with good public transport links and a reliable internet connection. Nicosia is a great place to work remotely, with plenty of coworking spaces and a supportive community of digital nomads. The city also offers a great quality of life, with plenty of outdoor activities, cultural attractions, and stunning beaches nearby," remarked another expat in Nicosia, Cyprus.
"Cypriot life revolves around family. Beyond that, in Nicosia, it is very materialistic. In the villages, life has a more fundamental quality, still family focused but more associated with culture and what is readily available eg good food, time, tradition," said a member in Nicosia, Cyprus.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Nicosia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nicosia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nicosia?
- What is life like in Nicosia?
- What do expats in Nicosia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nicosia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nicosia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nicosia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nicosia?
- What are medical services in Nicosia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nicosia?
- What are emergency services like in Nicosia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nicosia?
- How are local medical facilities in Nicosia?
- As a foreigner living in Nicosia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Nicosia, newcomers to Nicosia would love to hear your answer to this question.