Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in The Hague and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"The Hague is a diverse city, with people from many different backgrounds and cultures living and working together. The city is known for its acceptance of differences, and people from all walks of life are welcomed and respected. The Hague is a vibrant and open-minded city, where people of all backgrounds can feel at home," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to The Hague, The Netherlands.
"The Hague is quite diverse on all levels, with lots of expats. It seems to be more accepting of differences than some places outside the Randstad (the area in which Amersterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and Rotterdam are located)," commented one expat who made the move to The Hague, Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to The Hague?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
- What is life like in The Hague?
- What do expats in The Hague appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in The Hague like?
- What are healthcare services like in The Hague?
- What are medical services in The Hague like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Hague?
- What are emergency services like in The Hague?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in The Hague?
- How are local medical facilities in The Hague?
- As a foreigner living in The Hague, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?If you live in The Hague, newcomers to The Hague would love to hear your answer to this question.