What should I pack when moving to Dusseldorf?
We asked people living in Dusseldorf to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Dusseldorf, it is important to pack warm clothing, as the winters can be quite cold. It is also a good idea to bring a raincoat and umbrella, as the city experiences a lot of rain. Additionally, it is important to bring a valid passport and any necessary documents for your stay. It is also a good idea to bring a few items to make your new home feel more comfortable, such as pictures, books, and other personal items. Finally, it is important to bring any necessary medications and toiletries," said a member in Dusseldorf, Germany.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Dusseldorf?
- What do I need to know before moving to Dusseldorf?
- How do I find a place to live in Dusseldorf?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Dusseldorf?
- What is the average cost of housing in Dusseldorf?
- How do I meet people in Dusseldorf?
- What should I pack when moving to Dusseldorf?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Dusseldorf?
- Will I be able to find a job in Dusseldorf?
- What is life like in Dusseldorf?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Dusseldorf?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Dusseldorf?
- What is the social scene like in Dusseldorf?
- What advice to expats in Dusseldorf have about housing?
- What are medical services in Dusseldorf like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Dusseldorf?
- Is the cost of living in Dusseldorf high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Dusseldorf?
- Why do people move to Dusseldorf?
What should I pack when moving to Dusseldorf?If you live in Dusseldorf, newcomers to Dusseldorf would love to hear your answer to this question.