What should I pack when moving to Frenaros?
We asked people living in Frenaros to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Frenaros, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and lifestyle. Pack comfortable, lightweight clothing that is suitable for the warm Mediterranean climate. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun. Bring a few items of warmer clothing for the cooler winter months. Make sure to pack any necessary medications and toiletries. Bring a few kitchen items such as pots, pans, and utensils. Don't forget to bring any important documents such as your passport and birth certificate. Finally, make sure to bring a few items that will help you feel at home, such as photos, books, and other personal items," remarked another expat in Frenaros, Cyprus.
"I wish I had brought lighting fixtures - the selection is Cyprus is not to my liking. There is nothing that I brought with me that I would have left home," said a member in Frenaros, Cyprus.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Frenaros?
- What do I need to know before moving to Frenaros?
- How do I find a place to live in Frenaros?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Frenaros?
- What is the average cost of housing in Frenaros?
- How do I meet people in Frenaros?
- What should I pack when moving to Frenaros?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Frenaros?
- Will I be able to find a job in Frenaros?
- What is life like in Frenaros?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Frenaros?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Frenaros?
- What is the social scene like in Frenaros?
- What advice to expats in Frenaros have about housing?
- What are medical services in Frenaros like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Frenaros?
- Is the cost of living in Frenaros high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Frenaros?
- Why do people move to Frenaros?
What should I pack when moving to Frenaros?If you live in Frenaros, newcomers to Frenaros would love to hear your answer to this question.