What should I pack when moving to Tel Aviv?
We asked people living in Tel Aviv to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Tel Aviv, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack clothing that is appropriate for the hot and humid summers, as well as items that will keep you warm during the cooler winter months. Bring comfortable shoes for walking around the city, and a hat and sunglasses to protect you from the sun. Additionally, it is important to bring items that will help you adjust to the culture, such as a Hebrew-English dictionary and a guidebook to the city. Finally, don't forget to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport and visa," commented one expat who made the move to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tel Aviv?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tel Aviv?
- How do I find a place to live in Tel Aviv?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tel Aviv?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tel Aviv?
- How do I meet people in Tel Aviv?
- What should I pack when moving to Tel Aviv?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tel Aviv?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tel Aviv?
- What is life like in Tel Aviv?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tel Aviv?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tel Aviv?
- What is the social scene like in Tel Aviv?
- What advice to expats in Tel Aviv have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tel Aviv like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tel Aviv?
- Is the cost of living in Tel Aviv high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tel Aviv?
- Why do people move to Tel Aviv?
What should I pack when moving to Tel Aviv?If you live in Tel Aviv, newcomers to Tel Aviv would love to hear your answer to this question.