What should I pack when moving to Panama City?
We asked people living in Panama City to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Panama City, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack lightweight, breathable clothing that is suitable for the tropical climate. Bring comfortable shoes for walking and exploring the city. Sunscreen and a hat are also essential for protecting yourself from the sun. Additionally, it is important to bring any necessary medications and toiletries. Don't forget to bring a few items that will help you feel at home, such as photos, books, and music. Finally, make sure to bring a valid passport and any other important documents," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Panama City, Panama.
"I arrived 4 days ago, and so far, I don't wish for anything more, nor anything less. I've brought clothing and essentials and that's all," commented one expat who made the move to Panama City, Panama.
- What should I pack when moving to Panama City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Panama City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Panama City?
- What is life like in Panama City?
- What do expats in Panama City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Panama City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Panama City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Panama City like?
- What are healthcare services like in Panama City?
- What are medical services in Panama City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Panama City?
- What are emergency services like in Panama City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Panama City?
- How are local medical facilities in Panama City?
- As a foreigner living in Panama City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Panama City?If you live in Panama City, newcomers to Panama City would love to hear your answer to this question.