How do I find a place to live in Nassau?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Nassau is to search online for rental listings. There are many websites that offer listings for apartments, houses, and other types of rental properties in the area. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in the Nassau area to help you find a place to live. You can also look for rental postings in local newspapers and on bulletin boards in the area. Finally, you can ask friends and family who live in Nassau for recommendations," wrote a member who made the move to Nassau, Bahamas.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"Saw a variety of places in the West on a prior visit and gave realtor an idea of what I liked. Recommendation from local contacts was to look out West as traffic from East into town was terrible and job was in town," explained one expat living in Nassau, Bahamas.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Nassau?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nassau?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nassau?
- What is life like in Nassau?
- What do expats in Nassau appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nassau?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nassau accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nassau like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nassau?
- What are medical services in Nassau like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nassau?
- What are emergency services like in Nassau?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nassau?
- How are local medical facilities in Nassau?
- As a foreigner living in Nassau, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Nassau?If you live in Nassau, newcomers to Nassau would love to hear your answer to this question.