How are healthcare services Nicosia?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Nicosia, they replied...
"Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus, offers a wide range of healthcare services to its residents and visitors. The city is home to several public and private hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that provide high-quality medical care. Public hospitals, such as the Nicosia General Hospital, offer comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, inpatient and outpatient services, and specialized departments for various medical conditions. In addition to public hospitals, Nicosia also has numerous private hospitals and clinics, such as the Apollonion Private Hospital and the Aretaeio Hospital, which offer a variety of medical services, including diagnostics, surgery, and rehabilitation. These private facilities often have state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained medical professionals, ensuring that patients receive top-notch care. Primary healthcare services in Nicosia are provided through a network of community-based health centers and private general practitioners. These facilities offer routine check-ups, vaccinations, and treatment for common illnesses and injuries. Pharmacies are also widely available throughout the city, providing prescription and over-the-counter medications. Dental care is readily accessible in Nicosia, with numerous dental clinics and private practices offering a range of services, from routine cleanings to more specialized treatments such as orthodontics and oral surgery. Opticians and eye care centers are also available for vision-related services, including eye exams and prescription eyewear. In addition to traditional healthcare services, Nicosia also has a variety of alternative and complementary medicine providers, such as chiropractors, acupuncturists, and homeopaths. These practitioners offer additional options for those seeking holistic or non-conventional treatments. Overall, healthcare services in Nicosia, are comprehensive and of high quality, ensuring that residents and visitors have access to the medical care they need," said another in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nicosia?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nicosia?
- How do I find a place to live in Nicosia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nicosia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nicosia?
- How do I meet people in Nicosia?
- What should I pack when moving to Nicosia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nicosia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nicosia?
- What is life like in Nicosia?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nicosia?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nicosia?
- What is the social scene like in Nicosia?
- What advice to expats in Nicosia have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nicosia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nicosia?
- Is the cost of living in Nicosia high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nicosia?
- Why do people move to Nicosia?
How are healthcare services Nicosia?If you live in Nicosia, newcomers to Nicosia would love to hear your answer to this question: