What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Venezuela is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Venezuela tend to be modern and comfortable, with air conditioning, internet access, and other amenities. Many expats choose to live in gated communities, which offer a greater sense of security and privacy. Expat homes and apartments often come with a variety of amenities, such as swimming pools, gyms, and other recreational facilities. Expats also have access to a wide range of international restaurants, shops, and other services," explained one expat living in Venezuela.
"Most expats live in apartments because of security and some will go for furnished homes. If looking for something furnished, it is much easier to find a one or two bedroom. Anything bigger is rare," said another expat in Caracas, Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.