Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?
We asked expats in Bermuda what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Before retiring in Bermuda, expats should be aware of the cost of living, which is higher than in many other countries. They should also research the local housing market and the availability of rental properties. Additionally, expats should familiarize themselves with the local laws and regulations, including those related to taxation and healthcare. It is also important to consider the climate and the island's hurricane season. Finally, expats should research the local culture and customs to ensure a smooth transition into their new home," remarked another expat in Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Bermuda?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bermuda?
- What is life like in Bermuda?
- What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bermuda?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bermuda accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bermuda like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bermuda?
- What are medical services in Bermuda like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bermuda?
- What are emergency services like in Bermuda?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bermuda?
- How are local medical facilities in Bermuda?
- As a foreigner living in Bermuda, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?If you live in Bermuda, newcomers to Bermuda would love to hear your answer to this question.