Healthcare in Italy
Summary: An overview of the healthcare system in Italy - public and private hospitals, Servizio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN), getting your Tessera Sanitaria (healthcare card), Covid-19 entry requirements, vaccinations for Italy, prescription medication availability and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Italy Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Italy
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Italy
- Best Places to Live in Italy
- Real Estate in Italy
- Guide to Real Estate in Italy
- Pros & Cons of Living in Italy
- Cost of Living in Italy
- Retire in Verona Guide
- Retire in Venice Guide
- Retire in Turin Guide
- Retire in Rome Guide
- 2024 Guide to Living in Italy
- Pros and Cons of Living in Italy 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Italy
- More Advice about Retiring in Italy