Is Mexico City Safe?
Summary: Is Mexico City Safe? What are the safest neighborhoods in Mexico City? Expats answer these questions and offer tips (based upon first-hand experience) for avoiding being the victim of a crime.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Cost of Living in Mexico City
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Mexico City
- The Insider's Guide to Mexico City
- Living in Mexico City
- International Schools in Mexico City
- 7 Best Neighborhoods in Mexico City
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Real Estate in Mexico
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Mexico
- What It's Like Living in Mexico City
- Pros and Cons of Living in Mexico 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Mexico
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Mexico
Is Mexico city safe? Is Hell a cool place to live in?