What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Gurgaon?
We asked expat moms who gave birth in Gurgaon about their experiences and advice they have for other moms to be. They said...
"1. Research the best hospitals and doctors in the area to ensure you have access to quality medical care. 2. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the local healthcare system and any insurance policies that may be available to you. 3. Consider joining a local expat group or online forum to connect with other expats who have had babies in Gurgaon. 4. Take advantage of the many resources available to expats in Gurgaon, such as prenatal classes, baby-care classes, and support groups. 5. Make sure to plan ahead for any necessary paperwork or visa requirements for your baby. 6. Take time to explore the city and get to know the local culture and customs. 7. Have a plan in place for childcare and other support services that may be needed. 8. Be prepared for the possibility of cultural differences in parenting styles and expectations. 9. Make sure to take time for yourself and your partner to relax and enjoy the experience of having a baby in Gurgaon," explained one expat living in Gurgaon, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Gurgaon?
- What do I need to know before moving to Gurgaon?
- How do I find a place to live in Gurgaon?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Gurgaon?
- What is the average cost of housing in Gurgaon?
- How do I meet people in Gurgaon?
- What should I pack when moving to Gurgaon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Gurgaon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Gurgaon?
- What is life like in Gurgaon?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Gurgaon?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Gurgaon?
- What is the social scene like in Gurgaon?
- What advice to expats in Gurgaon have about housing?
- What are medical services in Gurgaon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Gurgaon?
- Is the cost of living in Gurgaon high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Gurgaon?
- Why do people move to Gurgaon?
What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Gurgaon?If you live in Gurgaon, newcomers to Gurgaon would love to hear your answer to this question.