What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ocho Rios?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Ocho Rios is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Ocho Rios are typically modern and spacious, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many of the homes and apartments have balconies or terraces that offer stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. The interiors are often decorated with bright colors and tropical accents, and the kitchens are usually well-equipped with modern appliances. Expats in Ocho Rios can also enjoy access to a variety of amenities, such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and tennis courts," said another expat in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
"I live in a 2 bedroom apartment near Island village in Jamaica. I don't know of any expats locally. Work pays for this, it is basic accommodation and costs US1200 per month. Beware of living close to too much hustle and bustle such as night clubs / late bars, you will be kept up with booming reggae music all night," wrote a member who made the move to Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- What should I pack when moving to Ocho Rios?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ocho Rios?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ocho Rios?
- What is life like in Ocho Rios?
- What do expats in Ocho Rios appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ocho Rios?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ocho Rios accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ocho Rios like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ocho Rios?
- What are medical services in Ocho Rios like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ocho Rios?
- What are emergency services like in Ocho Rios?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ocho Rios?
- How are local medical facilities in Ocho Rios?
- As a foreigner living in Ocho Rios, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ocho Rios?If you live in Ocho Rios, newcomers to Ocho Rios would love to hear your answer to this question.