What is the average cost of housing in Mussoorie?
If you are thinking about moving to Mussoorie, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Mussoorie varies depending on the type of accommodation and location. Generally, accommodation in Mussoorie is quite affordable, with basic guesthouses and hostels costing around 500-1000 rupees per night, while mid-range hotels and resorts can cost anywhere from 2000-5000 rupees per night. Luxury hotels and resorts can cost upwards of 5000 rupees per night," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mussoorie, India.
- What should I pack when moving to Mussoorie?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mussoorie?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mussoorie?
- What is life like in Mussoorie?
- What do expats in Mussoorie appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mussoorie?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mussoorie accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mussoorie like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mussoorie?
- What are medical services in Mussoorie like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mussoorie?
- What are emergency services like in Mussoorie?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mussoorie?
- How are local medical facilities in Mussoorie?
- As a foreigner living in Mussoorie, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Mussoorie?If you live in Mussoorie, newcomers to Mussoorie would love to hear your answer to this question.