How are healthcare services in Mumbai?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Mumbai, they replied...
"Mumbai is home to a wide variety of healthcare services. The city has a number of public and private hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that provide a range of medical services, including primary care, specialty care, and emergency care. In addition, there are a number of diagnostic centers, laboratories, and pharmacies that provide diagnostic and therapeutic services. Mumbai also has a number of nursing homes and rehabilitation centers that provide long-term care for patients with chronic illnesses. The city also has a number of home health care services that provide medical care in the comfort of the patient's home. Mumbai also has a number of medical tourism companies that provide medical services to international patients," commented one expat who made the move to Mumbai, India.
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do expats in Mumbai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mumbai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mumbai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mumbai like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mumbai?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- What are emergency services like in Mumbai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mumbai?
- How are local medical facilities in Mumbai?
- As a foreigner living in Mumbai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How are healthcare services in Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: