What are emergency services like in Mumbai?
When we asked members about emergency services in Mumbai, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Mumbai are generally reliable and efficient. Ambulance services are available 24 hours a day and can be called by dialing the emergency number, 108. Ambulances are equipped with basic medical supplies and staffed with trained medical personnel. In addition, the Mumbai Fire Brigade provides firefighting services and can be contacted by dialing 101," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
What are emergency services like in Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: