Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Mumbai if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Yes, there are a good number of medical specialists in Mumbai. People in Mumbai have access to a wide range of medical specialists, including cardiologists, neurologists, oncologists, and orthopedic surgeons. For highly specialized medical care, people in Mumbai often go to the city's many private hospitals, which offer advanced treatments and technologies. Additionally, Mumbai is home to some of the best medical research centers in the country, which provide access to cutting-edge treatments and technologies," wrote a member who made the move to Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: