Are common prescription medications available in Mumbai?
When we asked expats in Mumbai if common prescription medications are available in Mumbai, they wrote...
"Yes, common prescription medications are available in Mumbai. Most pharmacies in the city carry a wide variety of medications, including antibiotics, painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, and other medications used to treat a variety of conditions. Many of these medications are available over the counter, while others require a prescription from a doctor. In addition, many pharmacies also offer generic versions of popular medications, which can be more affordable than the brand-name versions," wrote a member who made the move to Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
Are common prescription medications available in Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: