What do people like (and dislike) about Tel Aviv?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Tel Aviv, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Tel Aviv often appreciate the city's vibrant culture, diverse population, and Mediterranean climate. They also enjoy the city's excellent nightlife, its many beaches, and its wide variety of restaurants and cafes. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the cost of living in Tel Aviv to be quite high, and the city's traffic and pollution can be a nuisance," remarked another expat in Tel Aviv, Israel.
"I came to Israel because I loved it here. My two kids live here (my daughter got married this week!) But life here is so so unnecessarily hard. I'm shocked at the filth and garbage. The constant noise (and I'm a city girl, from NY & Boston). People don't recycle. Dog poop all over. Cost of living is sky high (cheaper outside the center, but the center is where everyone is!) Our wi-fi sucks half the time though that's getting better. The banking laws are medieval. So there ya go. We are out of here soon," said a member in Tel Aviv, Israel.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tel Aviv?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tel Aviv?
- How do I find a place to live in Tel Aviv?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tel Aviv?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tel Aviv?
- How do I meet people in Tel Aviv?
- What should I pack when moving to Tel Aviv?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tel Aviv?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tel Aviv?
- What is life like in Tel Aviv?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tel Aviv?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tel Aviv?
- What is the social scene like in Tel Aviv?
- What advice to expats in Tel Aviv have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tel Aviv like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tel Aviv?
- Is the cost of living in Tel Aviv high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tel Aviv?
- Why do people move to Tel Aviv?
What do people like (and dislike) about Tel Aviv?If you live in Tel Aviv, newcomers to Tel Aviv would love to hear your answer to this question: