What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Czechia is generally quite pleasant. The country is known for its vibrant culture, stunning architecture, and delicious cuisine. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of opportunities to explore the country's many attractions, from its picturesque castles and churches to its lively nightlife. The cost of living is also relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. Additionally, the country is well-connected with the rest of Europe, making it easy to travel to other countries," remarked another expat in Czech Rep.
- What should I pack when moving to Czechia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Czechia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Czechia?
- What is life like in Czechia?
- What do expats in Czechia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Czechia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Czechia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Czechia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Czechia?
- What are medical services in Czechia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Czechia?
- What are emergency services like in Czechia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Czechia?
- How are local medical facilities in Czechia?
- As a foreigner living in Czechia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Czechia, newcomers to Czechia would love to hear your answer to this question.