Moving to Mexico with a Pet
Summary: Learn about moving with a pet to Mexico: what the requirements are, important vaccination information, what you can and cannot bring to Mexico, travel information and more.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Mexico Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Mexico
- Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Real Estate in Mexico
- Guide to Real Estate in Mexico
- Pros & Cons of Living in Mexico
- Cost of Living in Mexico
- Mexico Visa & Residency
- Is Mexico City Safe?
- 10 Best Places to Live in Mexico
- Healthcare in Mexico
- 2024 Guide to Living in Mexico
- Pros and Cons of Living in Mexico 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Mexico
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Mexico