10 Tips for Living in Thailand
Summary: Did you know the Thai national anthem is played twice daily throughout the country? Do you know what the "Wai" is? Expats in Thailand share tips for living in Thailand.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Thailand Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Thailand
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Thailand
- Best Places to Live in Thailand
- Real Estate in Thailand
- Guide to Real Estate in Thailand
- Pros & Cons of Living in Thailand
- Cost of Living in Thailand
- Christmas in Thailand
- Dengue Virus in Thailand
- Culture Shock in Thailand
- Homeschooling in Thailand
- 2024 Guide to Living in Thailand
- Pros and Cons of Living in Thailand 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Thailand