Is there a lot of crime in Olten?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"No, there is not a lot of crime in Olten. According to a crime index report, Olten is ranked as one of the safest places in Switzerland. The crime rate is low and the overall level of crime is considered to be low," said a member in Olten, Switzerland.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Olten?
- What do I need to know before moving to Olten?
- How do I find a place to live in Olten?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Olten?
- What is the average cost of housing in Olten?
- How do I meet people in Olten?
- What should I pack when moving to Olten?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Olten?
- Will I be able to find a job in Olten?
- What is life like in Olten?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Olten?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Olten?
- What is the social scene like in Olten?
- What advice to expats in Olten have about housing?
- What are medical services in Olten like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Olten?
- Is the cost of living in Olten high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Olten?
- Why do people move to Olten?
Is there a lot of crime in Olten?If you live in Olten, newcomers to Olten would love to hear your answer to this question.