How do I meet people in Bangalore?
When we asked people living in Bangalore about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"In 2010 we moved from New Zealand to Bangalore for my wife to take up a teaching role, along with us we brought our youngest son who was 9 at the time. We enrolled him in Trio World School (now Trio World Academy) where my wife was teaching. The school was a lot like being part of a large extended family, friendships were forged that have lasted till today and I expect beyond. At the time Trio being a International School following the Cambridge curriculum was an excellent fit and provided an incredible foundation for our son's future. Today Trio offers Cambridge and IB Curriculum's at Trio World Academy, ICSE Indian curriculum at Trio World School and world class kindergarten care at Trio Tots. I would absolutely recommend this school to parents wanting to educate their children in Bangalore," commented one expat who made the move to Bangalore, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bangalore?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bangalore?
- How do I find a place to live in Bangalore?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bangalore?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bangalore?
- How do I meet people in Bangalore?
- What should I pack when moving to Bangalore?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bangalore?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bangalore?
- What is life like in Bangalore?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bangalore?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bangalore?
- What is the social scene like in Bangalore?
- What advice to expats in Bangalore have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bangalore like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bangalore?
- Is the cost of living in Bangalore high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bangalore?
- Why do people move to Bangalore?
How do I meet people in Bangalore?If you live in Bangalore, newcomers to Bangalore would love to hear your answer to this question.