What are the schools in Epinal like?
When we asked about the schools in Epinal, they said...
"Epinal is home to several international and bilingual schools. One of the leading international schools in the city is the Franco-American School of Epinal, or “La FASEE” for short. La FASEE offers an international curriculum designed to prepare students for success in an increasingly international and intercultural society. The school delivers a dual language program and is open to students aged 3-18, with courses taught in both English and French. La FASEE also provides specialist courses including physical education, music, and art. Another prominent bilingual school in Epinal is the École EPINAL Européenne. The school offers a combination of the French national curriculum and the European School system, designed to foster an international and multicultural outlook. The school's commitment to both languages and cultures is reflected in the bilingual curriculum and international exchanges between students in both the French and the European tradition. Finally, the Institut International EuroÉCOLE-Lorraine provides high quality primary and secondary education to students from all over the world, with a particular focus on young people from Europe, Africa, or Asia. The school takes pride in its commitment to a multilingual learning environment, with courses taught in English, French and German, and the option to opt for a bilingual course in English and French," wrote an expat with kids at in Epinal, France.
- What should I pack when moving to Epinal?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Epinal?
- Will I be able to find a job in Epinal?
- What is life like in Epinal?
- What do expats in Epinal appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Epinal?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Epinal accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Epinal like?
- What are healthcare services like in Epinal?
- What are medical services in Epinal like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Epinal?
- What are emergency services like in Epinal?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Epinal?
- How are local medical facilities in Epinal?
- As a foreigner living in Epinal, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the schools in Epinal like?If you live in Epinal, newcomers to Epinal would love to hear your answer to this question.