Last updated on Apr 02, 2023
Summary: The population of Pezenas, France is 12,000. Pezenas is a charming, historic town with a vibrant atmosphere. Expats love the relaxed lifestyle, the friendly locals, and the abundance of cultural activities. The weather in Pezenas is mild with temperatures ranging from the mid-30s to the mid-70s Fahrenheit (1-21 Celsius). The average cost of living in Pezenas for an expat is around $1,500 per month. The cost of a one bedroom apartment is around $650 per month and a two bedroom apartment is around $850 per month.
What do I need to know about living in Pezenas?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Pezenas, they said:
"Before retiring to Pezenas, expats should be aware that the cost of living is lower than other parts of France, though still higher than many countries. Additionally, they should acquaint themselves with the language; while many locals do understand English, they will appreciate the effort to learn French. Furthermore, expats should research the local health care system, making sure they know what services are covered, what the quality of care is like, and what the cost of additional services might be. Finally, Pezenas offers both a rich culture and beautiful scenery, so expats should take the time to explore and get to know the community," commented one expat who made the move to Pezenas, France.
What do I need to know before moving to Pezenas?
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- What do I need to know before moving to Pezenas?
- How do I find a place to live in Pezenas?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Pezenas?
- What is the average cost of housing in Pezenas?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Pezenas?
- What should I pack when moving to Pezenas?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Pezenas?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Pezenas?
- What are healthcare services like in Pezenas?
- Is the cost of living in Pezenas high?
- Will I save money living in Pezenas?
- Why do people move to Pezenas?
- How are healthcare services Pezenas?
- What are medical services in Pezenas like?