How do I find a place to live in Davao?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Davao is to search online for rental listings. There are many websites that offer listings for apartments, houses, and other types of rental properties in Davao. Additionally, you can search for rental listings in local newspapers and classifieds. You can also ask friends and family who live in Davao for recommendations. Finally, you can visit the area in person and look for “For Rent” signs," remarked another expat who made the move to Davao, Philippines.
"We found a corner 2br condo (pool) on facebook under Davao House Rent. The neighborhood is central to most things; malls, easy taxi service, resto’s, Security is a must. Remember expats cannot own land. That is important if you are going to build," explained one expat living in Davao , Philippines.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Davao?
- What do I need to know before moving to Davao?
- How do I find a place to live in Davao?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Davao?
- What is the average cost of housing in Davao?
- How do I meet people in Davao?
- What should I pack when moving to Davao?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Davao?
- Will I be able to find a job in Davao?
- What is life like in Davao?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Davao?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Davao?
- What is the social scene like in Davao?
- What advice to expats in Davao have about housing?
- What are medical services in Davao like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Davao?
- Is the cost of living in Davao high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Davao?
- Why do people move to Davao?
How do I find a place to live in Davao?If you live in Davao, newcomers to Davao would love to hear your answer to this question.