What is the average cost of housing in Orleans?
If you are thinking about moving to Orleans, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Orleans is quite varied depending on the neighborhood and type of accommodation. In general, prices range from around $400 for a shared room to $1,300 for a three bedroom apartment," wrote a member who made the move to Orleans, France.
"I know this house would rent for twice the 1000 Euros we pay monthly in the area we lived in Florida. I know because I had to arrange housing for our foreign executives and houses this size rented for $2,500 a month. I would say that Orleans is far less expensive that Paris but if you live in the country, you will naturally pay less. However, you won't have the conveniences we have," explained one expat living in Orleans, France.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Orleans?
- What do I need to know before moving to Orleans?
- How do I find a place to live in Orleans?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Orleans?
- What is the average cost of housing in Orleans?
- How do I meet people in Orleans?
- What should I pack when moving to Orleans?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Orleans?
- Will I be able to find a job in Orleans?
- What is life like in Orleans?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Orleans?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Orleans?
- What is the social scene like in Orleans?
- What advice to expats in Orleans have about housing?
- What are medical services in Orleans like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Orleans?
- Is the cost of living in Orleans high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Orleans?
- Why do people move to Orleans?
What is the average cost of housing in Orleans?If you live in Orleans, newcomers to Orleans would love to hear your answer to this question.