What do I need to know before moving to Genoa?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Genoa, they said...
"Genoa is a beautiful city located in the northwest of Italy, and is known for its stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and delicious cuisine. Before moving to Genoa, expats should be aware that the city is quite hilly, so it is important to be prepared for some steep climbs. Additionally, the city is quite compact, so it is easy to get around on foot or by public transportation. Expats should also be aware that the local language is Italian, so it is important to learn some basic phrases before arriving. Finally, Genoa is a great city for expats, with plenty of activities and attractions to explore," remarked another expat who made the move to Genoa, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Genoa?
- What do I need to know before moving to Genoa?
- How do I find a place to live in Genoa?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Genoa?
- What is the average cost of housing in Genoa?
- How do I meet people in Genoa?
- What should I pack when moving to Genoa?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Genoa?
- Will I be able to find a job in Genoa?
- What is life like in Genoa?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Genoa?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Genoa?
- What is the social scene like in Genoa?
- What advice to expats in Genoa have about housing?
- What are medical services in Genoa like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Genoa?
- Is the cost of living in Genoa high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Genoa?
- Why do people move to Genoa?
What do I need to know before moving to Genoa?If you live in Genoa, newcomers to Genoa would love to hear your answer to this question.