What is the best way to search for homes in New Delhi?
We asked expats in New Delhi the best way to search for homes in New Delhi. They said...
"Expats searching for homes in New Delhi can begin by researching online for real estate agents and websites that specialize in helping expats find homes in the area. They can also look for expat forums and blogs to get advice from other expats who have already gone through the process of finding a home in New Delhi. Additionally, expats can reach out to their network of friends and family to see if anyone has any recommendations for real estate agents or websites that can help them find a home in New Delhi," explained one expat living in New Delhi, India.
- What should I pack when moving to New Delhi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in New Delhi?
- Will I be able to find a job in New Delhi?
- What is life like in New Delhi?
- What do expats in New Delhi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in New Delhi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in New Delhi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in New Delhi like?
- What are healthcare services like in New Delhi?
- What are medical services in New Delhi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in New Delhi?
- What are emergency services like in New Delhi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in New Delhi?
- How are local medical facilities in New Delhi?
- As a foreigner living in New Delhi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the best way to search for homes in New Delhi?If you live in New Delhi, newcomers to New Delhi would love to hear your answer to this question: