Why do people move to Toronto?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Toronto, they responded...
"Toronto is an attractive destination for expats due to its vibrant culture, diverse population, and excellent quality of life. The city offers a wide range of job opportunities, excellent public transportation, and a safe and secure environment. Toronto is also home to a variety of cultural attractions, including world-class museums, galleries, and theatres. Additionally, the city is known for its excellent educational institutions, making it an ideal place for expats to pursue their studies. With its diverse and welcoming atmosphere, Toronto is an ideal destination for expats looking to start a new life in Canada," commented one expat who made the move to Toronto, Canada.
- What should I pack when moving to Toronto?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Toronto?
- Will I be able to find a job in Toronto?
- What is life like in Toronto?
- What do expats in Toronto appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Toronto?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Toronto accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Toronto like?
- What are healthcare services like in Toronto?
- What are medical services in Toronto like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Toronto?
- What are emergency services like in Toronto?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Toronto?
- How are local medical facilities in Toronto?
- As a foreigner living in Toronto, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Toronto?If you live in Toronto, newcomers to Toronto would love to hear your answer to this question: