Why do people move to New Delhi?
When we asked people why foreigners move to New Delhi, they responded...
"New Delhi is an attractive destination for expats due to its vibrant culture, diverse cuisine, and rich history. The city offers a wide range of activities and attractions, from ancient monuments and temples to modern shopping malls and nightlife. The cost of living in New Delhi is relatively low compared to other major cities, making it an attractive option for expats looking to stretch their budget. Additionally, the city is well-connected to other parts of India and the world, making it easy to explore the country and travel abroad. With its diverse population, New Delhi is a great place to meet people from all walks of life and make new friends," commented one expat who made the move to New Delhi, India.
- What should I pack when moving to New Delhi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in New Delhi?
- Will I be able to find a job in New Delhi?
- What is life like in New Delhi?
- What do expats in New Delhi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in New Delhi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in New Delhi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in New Delhi like?
- What are healthcare services like in New Delhi?
- What are medical services in New Delhi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in New Delhi?
- What are emergency services like in New Delhi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in New Delhi?
- How are local medical facilities in New Delhi?
- As a foreigner living in New Delhi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to New Delhi?If you live in New Delhi, newcomers to New Delhi would love to hear your answer to this question: