Is the cost of living in Verona high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Verona, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Verona is generally considered to be quite high. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Verona can range from around $1,000 to $1,500 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $1,500 to $2,000 per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Verona can cost around $30 per person," said another in Verona, Italy.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Verona?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Verona?
- Will I be able to find a job in Verona?
- What is life like in Verona?
- What do expats in Verona appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Verona?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Verona accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Verona like?
- What are healthcare services like in Verona?
- What are medical services in Verona like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Verona?
- What are emergency services like in Verona?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Verona?
- How are local medical facilities in Verona?
- As a foreigner living in Verona, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Verona high?If you live in Verona, newcomers to Verona would love to hear your answer to this question: