Are there good restaurants in Brazil?
When we asked people living in Brazil about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"One of the most popular restaurants in Brazil is Porcão Rio's, located in Rio de Janeiro. Porcão Rio's is a Brazilian steakhouse that serves a variety of meats, including beef, pork, chicken, and lamb. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of salads, sides, and desserts. The atmosphere is lively and the service is friendly. Another popular restaurant in Brazil is Maní in São Paulo. Maní is a modern Brazilian restaurant that serves a variety of dishes, including traditional Brazilian dishes as well as international cuisine. The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and the staff is attentive and friendly. Finally, one of the most beloved restaurants in Brazil is Zuka in Rio de Janeiro. Zuka is a Brazilian-Japanese fusion restaurant that serves a variety of dishes, including sushi, tempura, and other Japanese dishes. The restaurant has a modern and stylish atmosphere and the staff is friendly and attentive," explained one expat living in Brazil.
- What should I pack when moving to Brazil?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brazil?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brazil?
- What is life like in Brazil?
- What do expats in Brazil appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Brazil?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Brazil accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Brazil like?
- What are healthcare services like in Brazil?
- What are medical services in Brazil like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brazil?
- What are emergency services like in Brazil?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Brazil?
- How are local medical facilities in Brazil?
- As a foreigner living in Brazil, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Are there good restaurants in Brazil?If you live in Brazil, newcomers to Brazil would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.