10 Tips for Living in Australia
Summary: Did you know that students in Australia typically have three 2-week breaks and one 6-week break during the January to December school year? Did you know that rental prices are often quoted as a weekly rate? Our 10 Tips for Living in Australia article offers tremendous insight from expats there.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Australia Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Australia
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Australia
- Best Places to Live in Australia
- Real Estate in Australia
- Guide to Real Estate in Australia
- Pros & Cons of Living in Australia
- Cost of Living in Australia
- Public Transportation in Newcastle
- Public Transportation in Melbourne
- Public Transportation in Brisbane
- Best Markets in Newcastle
- 2024 Guide to Living in Australia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Australia 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Australia
I don't have tips. I want help as I want to move my RRIF's (Registerd Retirement Income Fund) and RLIF (Restricted Life Income Fund) to Australia!! Does anyone have experience withthis and the tax implications in Australia of transferring my RRIF's to Australia??