5 Tips for Living in Zurich, Switzerland
Expats in Zurich, Switzerland find themselves in one of the most important financial centers in Europe, and the world. While they are treated to a city with many English speakers, it can be difficult to find good housing... and friends!
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Pros & Cons of Living in Zurich
- Cost of Living in Zurich
- Insider's Guide to Health Care in Zurich
- Discover the Best of Zurich
- 5 Tips for Living in Zurich, Switzerland
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Switzerland
- Best Places to Live in Switzerland
- Real Estate in Switzerland
- Pros & Cons of Living in Switzerland
- How to Buy a Home in Switzerland
- What It's Like Living in Zurich
- Pros and Cons of Living in Switzerland 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Switzerland
I agree- no matter where you live if people know that you are in for the long haul they will quickly help you adapt. I've been in my village in France for 8 years now and have been accepted as a part of the community. Of course my French is not perfect but people accept that I'm trying and comment on the improvement in my skills.guest
Wow. Its a brilliant post!