Cost of Living in Bruges
Summary: If you're moving to Bruges, understanding the the cost of living in Bruges helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- 7 Tips for Living in Bruges
- Pros & Cons of Living in Bruges
- Cost of Living in Bruges
- Insider's Guide to Health Care in Bruges
- The Essential Guide to Bruges
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Belgium
- Best Places to Live in Belgium
- Real Estate in Belgium
- Pros & Cons of Living in Belgium
- How to Enroll Your Children in School in Belgium
- Pros and Cons of Living in Belgium 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Belgium