Scotland Expat Forum
Expat in Scotland love traditional Scottish culture, beautiful landscapes and they experiences both combine to make possible. Be aware of the high cost of living, but if you come prepared you will always want to come back to this very special place.
Join our Scotland forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Scotland.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Scotland.
Here are 9 things to know before moving to Scotland from expats who have already moved there. Their advice covers topics such as the NHS, expat health insurance, village vs.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Scotland.
Advice for people retiring in Scotland.
- Scotland Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Scotland
- Real Estate in Scotland
- Guide to Real Estate in Scotland
- 9 Things to Know Before Moving to Scotland
- 10 Tips for Living in Scotland
- 2023 Guide to Living in Scotland
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Scotland